Social Media Marketing Manager
£35-40k + great bens
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity for the Social Media Marketing Manager to work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and the Marketing & Communications Director to develop the social marketing strategy and to lead the day-to-day management of the social channels for acquisition, optimisation, and retention activity.
One of the UK's leading charities with ambitious plans for further growth. Digital marketing is vital to help deliver this growth, with particular focus on the website, social media, and CRM.
- Experience of successfully managing social platforms and revenue generating campaigns via online channels with a strong interest in digital marketing.
- Extensive experience in social media including strategy, planning, analysis and continuous improvement.
- Effective stakeholder management skills, good interpersonal skills and an accomplished team player.
- First-class communications skills with strong drive, motivation, and enthusiasm.
- Flexible and adaptable with ability to think on feet, learn fast and problem solve.
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Solid organisational skills including consistent attention to detail and strong multitasking skills.
- Strong budget management with experience of managing agency/supplier relationships.
- Lead the day-to-day management of all social media activities to drive brand awareness, audience engagement and content reach.
- Develop strategic plans and oversee operational delivery for all social media activity around acquisition, optimisation and retention of members and supporters
- Create marketing plan, and campaigns for value generating fundraising, donations, and education programmes.
- Work with the Communications team to ensure all that all content for social channels is engaging, relevant, targeted and on brand.
- Oversee and provide guidance for regional social media campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with all key stakeholders across the Society (to include Communications, Education, Access, Welfare, Safety, Business Development, Participation, Membership, Fundraising and IT) to deliver a multi-platform social media plan that meets strategic objectives and member/supporter needs.
- Integrate social activity with multi-channel communications (integrated marketing campaigns, channel marketing, advertising, PR, events, merchandising) opportunities online and offline.
- Manage the full range of social media channels - to include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn.
- Monitor and moderate all comments and engagements across the full range of social media channels
- Weekly planning and KPI reporting on social media posts and results in collaboration with Social Media Executive and Senior Marketing Manager.
- Budget management, forecasting, tracking, and reconciliation including management and optimisation of the paid advertising budget.
- Manage and support the Social Media Executive, ensuring that they work efficiently to achieve departmental and wider corporate targets. Set individual objectives in line with these targets. Identify their development needs and opportunities to enable them to perform their role competently.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, digital technologies, competitor, and industry activity to ensure a best-in-class approach that delivers continuous improved performance and cost efficiencies.
- Provide out-of-hours social media monitoring, response, and escalation as necessary.
- Have a good understanding of GDPR. legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Undertake ad hoc activities including email, & website support as required.
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd October
Interview's week commencing 25th October