Role: Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes (On site 3 days a week)
Duration: 6 Months
Do you want to be part of an award winning company at the forefront of technology? Why Wait?
We're looking for an experienced Platform Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer to join the team and support on our journey of building and supporting a modern, cloud hosted finance platform.
This exciting opportunity offers the chance for you to work for a fantastic brand and to help shape our digital future.
As a key part of a cloud platform team you will help to shape the company's technological future. Our platform is designed to be an enterprise-wide, dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable solution on public, private and hybrid clouds. This is all achieved with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles in an agile delivery environment.
We are looking for a good communicator and strong team player with skills aligned to our tech stack. We would expect you to have strong experience in the following:
Requirements and skills
- Cloud Platform (Pref. AWS)
- Kubernetes Management (Pref. Rancher)
- Service Mesh (Pref. Istio)
- Messaging (such as Rabbit or Kafka)
- API Gateways (such as AWS or Kong)
- Databases (Pref. Postgres, Dynamo)
- Programming Experience (Pref. C#)
- Infrastructure as Code (Pref. Terraform, Kubernetes operators)
- Monitoring (Pref. Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger, Datadog)
- CI / CD (Pref. GitHub, Fleet/Argo CD, SonarQube)