SharePoint Specialist, SharePoint Consultant, SharePoint Developer, .Net, C#, ASP.Net, SQL, Server, Shell Scripting, Powershell, Public Sector, SOAP/RESTful, Web Services, Intranet,CSS, XHTML
Our Public Sector client based in London are currently recruiting for a SharePoint Specialist.
- Solve problems and make decisions independently and quickly and communicate them clearly to other IT staff, academics and researchers within the Client, using non-technical language as appropriate to the audience.
- Meet deadlines and problem solve in a pressured and complex technical environment, ensuring service and operational levels are met and adhered to.
- Work with academics and researchers to understand and translate complex concepts into technical solutions, undertaking complex development activities and projects to deliver these solutions on time and within budget.
- Contribute to Client's business cases, identifying business justification, benefits and cost profiles.
- Liaise with IT Service Owners and Service Leads to ensure projects and day to day activities are correctly resourced and delivered as part of the core and local service, deploying resources efficiently and at the right levels.
- Participate in, and where appropriate lead internal and external networks, establishing effective communication channels and bringing developments in their field back to the operational delivery of the Information Systems Group.
- Pro-actively liaise with senior technical colleagues across the clients to ensure knowledge sharing, and provide training where required.
- Provide backup cover and support for a minimum of 2 specialist areas within the Information Systems group.
- Promote and adopt a service led culture within IT.
- Develop andmaintainSharePoint solutions and components
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Significant experience in provision of SharePoint solutions in complex environments.
- Experience of implementing, maintaining and supporting SharePoint Environments
- Experience of supporting services in a customer-focused and structured fashion
- Experience of managing and supporting Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS and SQL (specifically SQL Server)
- Experience of release and deployment management tools (e.g. version control, automated testing, etc.)
- A sound understanding of the .Net Framework, in particular C# (or VB.Net), ASP.Net and WCF Services and SOAP/RESTful Web Services