UK Wide (Home Working)
Our leading client is looking for a SharePoint Developer to join their applications team. The SharePoint Developer will be involved in all the development life cycle from identifying, designing, building, implementing and testing all services provided to their customers. The Developer will be involved in making key decisions to ensure the business is meeting their client's requirements and you will be responsible for improving the quality of products provided to the customers. You will need to build and maintain relationships with customers and company employees and participate in meetings across the organisation to agree requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant customers
- Take part and contribute in team meetings to improve internal processes
- Continuously look for O365 SharePoint solutions
- Work closely with customers to help support the full software lifecycle of projects
- Provide technical support to O365 SharePoint users
- Design, specify, build, test and implement new or amended O365 SharePoint solutions.
- Extensive experience developing SharePoint
- Experience in the same or similar position
- Expert knowledge of the Office 365 suite
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform
- Demonstrable experience in the full development life cycle
- Experience creating a deploying Power BI reports (not essential)
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Please send your CV if you are interested.