Sharepoint Consultant - Contract - London
Our client is a looking for a Sharepoint and Nintex Consultant to join their team on a 10-14 months basis. This role is based in London/Remote Based.
They are looking for a skilled SharePoint and Nintex consultant to manage day to day activities for SharePoint. Further, and more importantly, we want a consultant that can review our current estate of Nintex workflows and help identify technical debt, poor configuration etc. whilst also defining best practices and a roadmap for the use of Nintex.
- Documentation on the current use of Nintex in NBIM and what are the business needs for workflows
- Diagnosis of our current setup/workflows and identification of security issues, misconfiguration and inefficient workflows with recommendations for improvements/development
- Documented best practices and know-how
- Up-skill End User Services team to a level where approx. 5 people can understand and manage Nintex and develop 2 subject matter experts
- Nintex and SharePoint Expert (minimum 5 years of experience)
- Ability to understand business processes and translate that into requirements for workflows/SharePoint
- Coding and cloud skills to be able to properly advise on when to use Nintex versus other solutions (e.g. AWS Step-functions, PowerAutomate)
If you are interested in the above role, please apply!