I'm currently recruiting for a Settlement Analyst for an innovative Edinburgh-based client. The role will sit within the settlement and finance teams and will be responsible for creating accurate statements which will allow the company to settle complex and data-heavy transactions.
- Preparing and verifying statements
- Validating any supporting data
- Analysing settlement data
- Delivery of data to financial and accounting systems
- A degree in either a technical or numerate discipline
- Data management experience (academic or commercial)
- Strong Excel and VBA skills
- An interest in working with SQL Server
- Experience working within a financial organisation
- Experience working with financial system interfaces
- Knowledge of data reporting tools
The company offer a great benefits package with flexible working hours, as well as a fantastic opportunity to develop into a more senior finance or IT focused position. If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, hit apply!