ServiceNow Software Asset Management SME
IR35 Status: In scope (Engagement via Umbrella only)
A ServiceNow Software Asset Management SME is required to join a multinational technology client. The role will be based in Knutsford (Cheshire), initially working remotely on a 6-month contract.
About the role:
You will be working on a Product Lifecycle Management project, focused on the delivery of a Software Asset Management roadmap.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering end-to-end tasks which accurately capture product consumption and entitlement across a range of platforms and technologies to ensure the successful delivery of an accurate and automated Enterprise-wide Effective License Position (ELP).
- Capturing entitlement, ensuring accurate allocation, and mapping to software models
- Reporting and reconciliation
- Data normalisation, mapping, and discovery
- Documenting and showcasing best practices that will be adopted for other ELPs.
- Developing and delivering any customisations and integrations required to gather data to deliver the ELP for the agreed Software Publisher.
- Creating and developing a plan to achieve the effective implementation of SAM Pro for all the Bank's Priority software publishers and any additional publishers with unique requirements.
- Customisation or development of enhancement requests for existing ITAM tools and processes
To succeed in this role, you need to have hands-on experience of:
- Software Asset Management experience in a large complex organisation
- ServiceNow SAM Professional: design, implementation and getting to value.
- ServiceNow development, product lifecycle, Performance Analytics, and reporting
- ServiceNow Discovery, including the development of patterns.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of ITIL and ITSM processes
- IBM ILMT experience
- Exposure to Vendor Contract Management
- CMDB, and IT Asset Management experience
- Knowledge of governance, risk, and control frameworks
Having a data analytics background will be beneficial.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.