ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- Start Date: ASAP
- Remote working until Dec 2021 then based in Knutsford
- 6 Months Initial Contract
- £650 - £700 Per day
- Inside IR35
Are you currently on the lookout for your next Contract role? If so, a leading client of mine is currently looking for an experienced ServiceNow Implementation Specialist to join their team.
Role Purpose: The main purpose of this role is to drive the implementation, owning the workshops and negotiating a complex organisation, processes, and data requirements (integration's etc.)
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialists for Security Operations
- The ideal candidate would be an individual who can start working at client side by integrating with stakeholders therefore excellent communication skills are a must
- Be up to date on latest update SNOW technology
- We are not just looking of administration level skills but looking of excellent development skills on all SNOW modules.
Field experience participating in a ServiceNow Security Incident response deployment project or maintaining the SIR application suite in a ServiceNow instance.
- General familiarity with industry terminology, acronyms, and initialisms
Required Knowledge and experience:
- Significant knowledge on Incident/Problem/Change module
- Significant proven experience in delivery of Vulnerability Response Applications and Modules
- Getting Data Into Vulnerability Response
- Tools to Manage Vulnerability Response
- Automating Vulnerability Response
- Application Vulnerability Response
- Vulnerability Response Data Visualization
- Demonstrable experience in following Technical concepts of ServiceNow is MUST
The following Certifications are an added advantage.
Certified System Administrator
* Certified Application Developer
* Certified Implementation Specialist on Security Operations
* ITIL v3
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact me now. Available through phone or email!