Location: City of London
My client specialises in the Insurance industry and has a new exciting opportunity for a ServiceNow Developer to join their IT Service Management team. This position is suitable for an individual who is looking to develop their career as a ServiceNow Developer in a fast-paced and supportive workplace.
Your main responsibilities:
- Delivery of complex solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- Consultation with IT internal requesters, projects or business customers on the ITSM platform
- Verify requirements with the platform's OOB functionality, performing gap analysis and proposing additional platform OOB modules
- Collaborate with IT and business teams to translate requirements into technical solutions
- Estimate effort for all customizations, integrations, configurations and development work
- Serve as the primary point of contact for support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Configure the Service Mapping tool and load data / dependencies
- Review and modify existing ServiceNow CMDB patterns as needed.
- Lead in the implementing, configuration and maintenance of interfaces and integrations for gathering, and maintain CMDB data
Skills & Experience required:
- 5+ years of experience in IT technical services roles
- Degree in IT or business information management or equivalent
- Highly experienced in developing and implementing ITSM/ITIL and ITOM processes and solutions including CMDB
- ServiceNow Certifications for System Administrator and Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM and core ITOM applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with practice establishing and maintaining credibility as a ServiceNow expert
- ITIL Foundation or better ITIL Expert Certifications
- Experienced in working in a fast pace, ambitious and agile environment.
- Excellent spoken and written Business English
Company benefits include:
- 25 days Holiday in addition to public holidays (Increases with length of service)
- Group pension, 10% base salary, paid by the company with no employee contribution required
- Several insurance covers including private medical, health, critical illness and life assurance
- Family Friendly Policies
- Gym Membership subsidy
- Flexible and Agile Practices
- Annual Bonus and Annual Pay Review
If you have the skills and experience required and are keen to pursue a role as a ServiceNow Developer with a global company, then please click the link to apply!