Working from Home
Experis are currently recruiting for a Service Now Developer for a large central government client who are looking to deliver continuous improvement and development of the roadmap for their end users.
The specialist will design and develop solutions to improve the capability, usability and stability of the ServiceNow platform. The ServiceNow/ AWS Connect platforms increased demand has created a further resource demand for specialist development and support across ServiceNow.
- Ability to deliver new configuration and functionality to the ServiceNow Production instance in line with the Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Experience of completing stories assigned or escalate blockers to ensure that development is completed to expected standards and are delivered within timescales
- Attend and participate in Agile ceremonies.
- The ability to complete development of user stories to the definition of "Done".
- Provides Show and Tell's to Senior developers, Business Analysts and System Administration team.
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
- Able to build, configure and support ServiceNow features, applications and integrations
- Able to build and test simple integrations, or can work on more complex integration as part of a wider team
- Current ServiceNow platform Certification
- Minimum of 2years' hand on Development experience on the platform
- Core Platform - Level 3 (Practitioner)
- ITSM Module - Level 2 (Working)
- Project and Portfolio Management module - Level 1 (Awareness)
- ATF Configuring and maintaining - Level 1 (Awareness)
- 3rd line support for incidents, problems and changes
- Self-Service Portal - Level 1 (Awareness)
- Virtual Agent & NLU - Level 1 (Awareness)
- Apply different techniques to methods in analysing and resolving problems, working up new practices and procedures or modify existing processes to improve performance.
- ITIL qualifications or experience/skills
- Demonstrate experience of working on large scale organisation and/or Government or Public Sector installations of ServiceNow.