ServiceNow Business Analyst - London
We are currently working with a leading Global Business Consultancy firm who are looking for ServiceNow Business Analysts to be part of our Infrastructure Services Practice.
Our Partners Infrastructure Services Provides IT infrastructure & Cloud services for clients across industry verticals, including both Consulting/Professional and Managed Services, across Enterprise Computing, Cloud, Data Centres, DevOps, End User Computing, Service Desk, Network Services and Environment Management Services.
Requirements and Technical Expertise:
- Developed scalable solutions and reviewed business processes.
- Provided technical advisory services for multiple options and risks.
- Participated in process designing sessions and documented process flows.
- Evaluated and documented business processes and functional requirements.
- Implemented information flow analysis for various business streams.
- Analyzed and studies request processes and future automated processes.
- Designed and formulated application requirements and test conditions.
- Executed sprint planning and business estimation services with developers.
- Business analysis, Gap analysis on ITSM Tools (ServiceNow is a must)
- Strong knowledge on ITIL process methodologies
- Well-versed in SDLC methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
- Amazing ability to perform: Requirements gathering, Process mapping via ITIL, Business process re-engineering
- Strong Understanding of Change & Release management
- Expertise in developing: Solutions & Proposals
- Strong communication skills & able manage communication with customer & offshore teams
What to expect
- Location: Some site-based work / flexible work - office is in London
- Salary: Flexible based on experience - very competitive and in line with Market rates.
- Perks: Competitive benefits including Health Plans, Training, Bonus Scheme, Development Initiatives and Pension Plans based on seniority.