Service Request Analyst -Remote/Warwick- 6 months
Role: Service Request Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Our client, a market leading multi-national technology consultancy are looking for a Service Request Analyst, to join them on a customer-based project based in Remote/Warwick. The assignment is an initial 6-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella
In this role you will be part of an incredibly exciting and forward-thinking organisation, working with the latest technology and making a difference in what you do.
The service request Analyst is responsible for managing, tracking and reporting of the service requests, analysing the service requests for trends. The ultimate aims being
1) to avoid failing service request KPIs and therefore improve our profit position,
2) to improve the customer experience and drive up our customer satisfaction,
3) to analyse and create targeted plans to reduce incoming service requests,
4) to provide a complete overview of where every service request is and provide updates to the client
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to analyse data, find hidden trends, work with detail
- An ability to balance and plan the short-term actions required, drive individuals to act on reports
- Building rapport and driving solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices for service management.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to be influential and persuasive with stakeholders.
- An ability to think critically about reports and to make adjustments consistently as needed, offer insights and construct business cases for long term actions
If this sounds like you-apply now!