Service Operations Manager - Strong customer/client focus - hybrid onsite/remote role - up to £58 per hour - 6 months min
One of our esteemed technology clients, a big brand in the IT world, is looking for an experienced and customer centric Service Operations Manager on a contract basis to be the primary contact for any process or operational issues, providing pivotal support in Service Requests and escalation management.
Key skills and experience required for Service Operations Manager role;
- Previous experience and strong track record in an Service Delivery/Service Operations role within an IT/technology led/IT Services led environment
- Must show exemplary customer service/client led delivery experience
- Strong experience dealing with Service Requests and be able to prioritise operational escalations
- Previous experience of conducting meetings between technical teams and the customer
- Strong documentation and reporting skills - identifying any trends that need attention
- Always have the customer first attitude!
If you are an experienced Service Operations Manager/Service Delivery Manager with the skills and experience required, please send your CV for immediate consideration.