Salary: £60,000 negotiable plus benefits
Location: Remote with occasional travel
My client is a global leader in digital transformation and is looking for an experienced Service Manager to work within their cyber security service management department. This role would be perfect for someone that has experience in ITIL and is looking to progress within cyber security service management. You will join a rapidly growing Cybersecurity team that is continually dealing with emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
You will be working with delivery teams and experienced service managers from an expanding area of the business, providing a Service Management single point of contact for multiple BDS Cyber delivered services in scope and in line with ITIL best practice ensuring efficient & effective delivery to end customers.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to apply for security clearance.
- Core experience in ITIL service delivery
- Deep customer & delivery experience
- Experience of crisis management and providing leadership in such situations
- Have the ability to obtain SC clearance
- Knowledge of security platforms primarily (but not restricted to) SIEM, IPS, IDS and Proxy Services
- Can make informed decisions on selection and execution of all relevant approaches across a wide field, either in a management or advisory capacity.
- A detailed understanding of cyber security topics, the latest trends and threats
- ITIL certifications
- Information Security certifications
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
Service Manager, Digital Services, Cyber Security, SC Clearance, Delivery, ITIL, Remote, Global Delivery