Service Designer-Throughout the UK- 12 months
Role: Senior Service Designer
Location: Remote/Throughout the UK
Duration: 8 months
Our client, a market leading multi-national technology consultancy are looking for a Senior Service Designer, to join them on a customer-based project based Remotely. The assignment is an initial 8-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella Role.
The client require an experienced Service Designer to join a team delivering new Services as part of their ongoing programme of change and transformation within their critical national infrastructure delivery portfolio. They should be experienced in operating in a complex multi vendor environment.
Essential skills and experience:
- Analysing where services are poor, fail to reach desired outcomes or are inefficient, and identify root causes for that.
- Understanding the existing supporting system of a service and designing targeted improvements to that system to accommodate the new service - both digital and process based
- Identifying opportunities for cost reduction and improvement within an existing service
- Understanding user needs, identifying where separate interactions with government should act as one service that meet that need.
- Arranging separate interactions into rational user journeys within that service, creating and rapidly iterating service prototypes to communicate the design to stakeholders.
If this sounds like you-apply now!