Service Design and Transition Analyst
6 Month Contract
Working from Home
Day rate up to £450PD
The Service Design and Transition Analyst is responsible for ensuring a smooth introduction of new or enhanced IT services into Operations as well as ensuring the seamless transition of all IT services.
- Be responsible for ensuring project teams safely introduce new or enhanced IT services into the organisation.
- Support Operational teams to take on support for new services ensuring they have the appropriate Service Operating Model in place to provide seamless support.
- Work with the Service Transition Manager to further enhance the transition process and readiness criteria.
- Support change management activities as necessary to determine the readiness level of the impacted groups to the upcoming changes associated with service transitions and to ensure that change associated with service transitions is managed effectively.
- Develop and deliver an improvement roadmap to improve Service Transition Process.
- Manage third party providers as necessary
Essential skills and experience:
- Transition Management
- IT Service Management
- ITIL Foundation qualification
- 3rd party supplier engagement
- Strong understanding of IT services, service readiness and the required deliverables / outcomes.
- Ability to determine the impact of changes to IT services on business function operations.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements