Service Delivery Manager - SAP
Location: WFH Due to COVID restrictions, base location Telford or Worthing
Clearance: The successful individual will be eligible to undergo SC clearance.
We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The role will require the full involvement in all aspects of Service Management acting as a facilitator across the teams, the customer and its 3rd party suppliers. We are looking for an individual to take ownership of issues whilst helping to develop the future strategy and service framework.
The role will involve the ownership of existing and new services. Support the Incident Management processes and manage the communication response, ensuring the required information is available to both management, technicians and the business.
- Take ownership of own services and manage business relationships
- Act as escalation point, remaining calm under pressure
- Be able to manage conflicting demands
- Interface with key third parties and internal functions
- Support service delivery and service improvements
- Takes ownership of service issues
- Excellent communicator and stakeholder management
- Lead in alerting, reporting and monitoring of live service
- Report against SLA and KPI's, produce management information with detailed analysis
- Proactively engage with and lead major incident management when required
- Lead and assist with continuous service delivery improvement initiatives
- Is confident working in an Agile environment
- Enjoys being part of a flexible, diverse team in a complex and variable environment.
- Working as a single point of contact between the Service Managers and the Delivery Teams and to act as an escalation point for live service issues.
- Managing customer relationships, including preparation for business events, forecasting and improvement initiatives. Ensuring that team financial forecasts are managed in a regular and timely manner and that actuals are accurately and promptly reported as part of the M-Review cycle with support of PMO.
- Flexibility to provide out of hours on-call escalation cover for the live services will also be required.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS: SAP
DESIRABLE TECHNICAL SKILLS: Exposure to SAP environments within a cloud, environment.
MANDATORY BUSINESS SKILLS: Client facing, negotiation, Strong communication skills, Qualified ITIL Expert/Master, Service Management and Introduction on high performance/high availability systems.
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.