Title: Service Delivery Manager
Length: 6 months
Rate: £422 per day (via umbrella)
Experis are now working with a large, well known consultancy client who are looking for a Connect Direct Service Delivery Manager for a project based in Knutsford.
Ideally you will have the followings:
- Analyse and interpret Connect Direct file transfer issues.
- CD on Mainframe/Tandem will be an added advantage.
- Sterling Integrator, Sterling Secure Proxy and Sterling File gateway
- TBCO Attachmate FileXpress
- CD installations, upgrades, configurations, security, and advanced Connect Direct commands.
- Connect Direct Cluster configuration in UNIX and Windows.
- Secure+ with TLS protocol. Certificate renewals.
- Strong SFTP concepts
- Operating Platform Infrastructure / Integration knowledge:
- Strong UNIX skills
- Shell scripting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to understand and articulate technical issues to a non-Middleware and/or non-technical audience
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Independently handle technical escalations
- Assist at SME level on Planning calls.
- Knowledge of AWS or other Cloud technologies will be an advantage
- ITIL certification would be an added advantage
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this contract, please apply to be contacted by an Experis Consultant.