Service Delivery Manager - Bristol - upto £45k + 10% bonus
Bristol based office - requires 2 days a week in the office the rest WFH
A large Global client is looking to grow their current team with an experienced IT Service Manager.
The IT Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of the global IT services by providing insights into incident and problem management, data analysis and process improvement.
You'll be collaborating with colleagues across the globe and key strategic vendors. This role requires excellent communication and attention to detail. This role is ideally suited to someone looking to move into a Service Delivery Managr role.
- The maintenance of the IT Service Request Catalogues, working with Global Application Operations, Global Infrastructure Operations, Asset Management and Business Partners:
- Provide ServiceNow administration and help implement improvements aligned to the Service Operations roadmap
- Support the ServiceNow release cycle, working with developers and business analysts to produce effective improvements to the platform
- Support Service Operations in projects such as ServiceNow development and the transition of new services into BAU
- Support Asset Management Lead by analysing data and producing findings from investigations
Skills & experience
- Incident Management experience
- Project Management experience
- Application Lifecycle Management and Test Management knowledge
- Commercial acumen
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- Proven knowledge and experience of tools, technologies and methods
- Ability to manage key relationships with internal IT and business stakeholders
- Engaging, articulate and able to influence across Global IT and business stakeholders
- Certified Service Management practitioner to at least ITIL Foundation level or equivalent
If this role is of interest please apply with latest CV for immediate review.