Role Title: Service Architect
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £650 IR35 Umbrella
MUST HAVE SC CLEARANCE FROM A PUBLIC ACCOUNT USED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS IDEALLY WOULD ALSO HOLD NPPV3 CLEARANCE
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? Our client is looking to grow their team with committed people to design quality Services for our customers across the region. ITIL v3 qualifications of Practitioner or Expert would be beneficial.
The objective of the Service Architect is to ensure that customers receive Service Design & Service Management processes which contractually and operationally meet their requirements. These deliverables are produced by the Service Architect in collaboration with other business units. The Service Architect is responsible for the design of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation for customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of the following components:
* Service organisation design.
* Service management process/procedure definition.
* Customer engagement (to agree processes & interfaces).
* Process work instruction.
* Service desk design.
* Service reporting design.
* Service management tool design.
* Service management / design proposals to customers.
* Service management consultancy.
* Change Requests for projects which require out of scope deliverables.
* The Service Architect can be engaged during any of the following phases of the service lifecycle, but is usually focused on Transition.
* Commitment & Enthusiasm.
* Flexible to travel.
* In-depth Problem Solving skills.
* Design & Innovation.
* Knowledge of ITIL v3.
* Service Design/Architecture experience.
* Service Implementation background.
Service Management Tool Design & Specification experience
Candidates will be shortlisted with in 48hrs after the deadline. Please state your availability when you apply