Senior Vice President - Cyber Security
Knutsford (Remote working initially)
1000-1240p/d Via Umbrella
Financial Checks Required
Client-focused technical role to support the secure design and implementation of change across a variety of business areas, technologies and platforms.
* Work with stakeholders and customers to deliver secure solutions that mitigate risk and reduce cost & rework
* Identify opportunities for the use and development of CSO capabilities and products
* Provide direction and guidance to change stakeholders to ensure System security is maintained
* Deliver product and project support & review capability throughout the IT development lifecycle, to highlight and articulate information security risk to stakeholders
* Engage and partner with change delivery teams to identify and track security requirements and ensure client maintains a secure environment
Personal attributes essential to performing role including competencies, expertise, knowledge, and experience. Note: experience requirements must not be in the form of years (minimum or otherwise).
* Shows integrity while addressing challenging situations.
* Actively seeks ways to understand, mitigate or reduce risks.
* Ability to work under pressure or within tight timescales.
* Freely shares information and experiences and seeks knowledge from others.
* Effective at working with minimal guidance in unstructured teams, situations and environments.
* Challenges way of operating with a focus on pragmatism.
* Demonstrates initiative and competence.
* Supports and encourages positive working behaviours in others.
* Able to shift well from task to task.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
* Demonstrable understanding of security solutions and designs from a people, process and technology perspective; including security technologies, controls and assessment methodologies.
* Strong relationship, communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Knowledge of information security frameworks and standards such as ISO27001/2, NIST, PCI DSS and their application into diverse environments.
* Competent to discuss the underlying technology and security controls with product developers.