Senior UX Writer
Our clients Product Design Team is growing. We are looking for a Senior UX Writer to join their multi-disciplinary team, to work on professional financial & risk platforms, products and services across web, desktop and mobile.
They shape sophisticated financial data into strategies, tools and experiences that their customers need and value. Our users demand real-time content and tools so that they can do their job efficiently. Our client provides the products and services in the form of interactive data visualisations, experiences, language and workflows, bringing everything together within a unified framework for their customers.
The Senior UX Writer will create user-focused content across a variety of products, whilst consistently maintaining and evolving our clients voice.
* Create UI copy for their products
* Provide guidance to designers and their product partners to improve the overall UX Writing
* Contribute UX writing standards, guides and stories into their Halo design system
* Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
* Work across multiple projects and manage conflicting deadlines
* Coordinate the work of a junior writer on an ad hoc basis
* Past experience working as part of an Editorial team performing all if not most of the above tasks
* Strong collaboration and communication skills and able to contribute at all levels
* Fantastic team player
* Professional experience in the financial services sector and for multiple organisations (desirable)
Finally, my client would love to see examples of previous content creation. Whilst they are interested in the final outcome, they are most interested to know how you got there and how you knew it was, or wasn't a success. They want to hear how you tackled actual examples of complex challenges or briefs, how you evaluated your performance, what did you learn, and what you did differently next time.
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.