Senior UX Product Designer
We have an amazing opportunity at a world-class FinTech business building a best-in-class, multi-asset class SaaS Trading platform.
We are on the lookout for someone who has a passion for future of financial services and want to shape the industry, although a contract position you will have the chance to leave a real mark on this organisation and help to continue its rise.
- Remote (with 1 to 2 days in London)
- £500 - £600 Per Day (Outside IR35)
- 6 Months Initial
- Deep knowledge of design prototyping, delivery, and wire-framing tools
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a professional UX Designer specialising in Data-heavy UIs.
- Excellent understanding of user-centered design principles and usability best practices with good theoretical and practical grasp of interaction design issues
- Strong visual and brainstorming skills with an understanding of HTML, CSS and JS frameworks.
- Financial Markets knowledge, ideally across a range of Asset Classes and Traded Products would be ideal.
- Experience of agile practices - ideally Scrum and Kanban.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a world-class business building the next big thing in fin tech.
Please apply for your immediate consideration.