Job Title: Senior User Researcher
Location - Remote then either- London; Manchester; Newcastle; Sheffield; Leeds; Blackpool (Lytham)
Duration: initial 1 year contact
Daily Rate: £400-£600
GDS/GOV.UK background is a must
As a Senior User Researcher, you will be capable of planning and leading user research activities across large and complex projects and services.
You will be an expert in problem definition and selecting the appropriate research strategies to tackle issues and understand user needs. And will help champion a user-centred evidence based approach to formulating strategy and vision both across the User Research practice and the teams you are engaged in.
Additionally, you will have management and coaching responsibilities aiding the development of other User Researchers.
- Has experience of and can help teams adopt a wide range of user research methods.
- Can plan and conduct user research for services with challenging user needs and complex user journeys.
- Can advise colleagues on choice and application of research methods to assure best practice.
- Has had experience in applying Agile principles in practice.
- Understands the difference between user needs and desires of the user.
- Has experience in meeting user needs across a variety of channels.
- Able to integrate digital analytics with qualitative data such as user surveys and user research to develop hypotheses for testing.
- Can offer recommendations on the best tools and methods to be used.
- Able to collaborate with user researchers and can sell/represent users internally.