Job Title: Senior User Researcher
Location: London / Croydon / Hursley with possibility of remote work
Duration: 8 months
Candidates must be willing to engage via an approved umbrella company
The client require an experienced Senior User Researcher to join a team delivering new Services as part of their ongoing programme of change and transformation within their critical national infrastructure delivery portfolio. They should be experienced in operating in a complex multi vendor environment.
- understanding and applying a range of user research methods correctly for different life cycle phases
- clearly articulating to stakeholders the benefits of taking a user-centred approach, based on evidence
- applying ethical research standards and practices to ensure the safeguarding and wellbeing of participants and researchers
- researching diverse audiences to deliver accessible and inclusive digital services
- managing, executing and analysing usability testing to deliver valuable user insights that inform decisions
- communicating research findings in a clear and engaging way that drives change
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.