Senior Tester (Automation, Rest API's, Docker, HTTP, Json)
We are actively looking to secure a Senior Tester to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Our Client is Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products.
Our Client are looking for a Tester to join their Identity Team based in Leeds. The Identity Team is at the heart of their global digital platforms. A diverse and encouraging team where the focus is on building scalable applications with security and reliability built in.
The Test Analyst will work to create and execute testing activities to ensure new or amended services meet requirements. The Identity platform already supports applications across Europe and starting an ambitious project in the USA, the launch of a new streaming service. The Identity platform is a key part of this streaming service, and the team is growing in order to take on this new challenge.
- Strong Automation experience
- Knowledge and experience of testing containerised, cloud-hosted back-end systems with REST APIs using mainstream tools
- Knowledge and experience of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) for creating automation tests (Java, C#)
- Experience of writing and executing automated test scenarios using BDD frameworks such as Cucumber or Gauge
- Great analytical skills and the QA mindset to ask the right questions
- Experience of testing software in an agile methodology along with CI/CD using build tools like (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Development background Desirable
If you have the skills to suit the above, please submit your CV in the first instance.