I am currently recruiting for a senior technical business analyst to work with the UK and Europe's leading media/entertainment broadcaster.
Due to continued growth they are actively expanding their various team.
What you'll do:
- Take ownership of the requirement analysis process for particular work items taken into the Global OTT Streaming roadmap - evaluating risks, predicting potential problems, documenting requirements and dependencies.
- As the analyst in a Streaming scrum team, facilitate estimation sessions to obtain high level roadmap estimates and RAID logs, break down functional and Non-Functional requirements into user stories and present them to the team in planning sessions, and provide support during the development cycle.
- Work alongside SREs to assist in the design of reliable, resilient scalable services in accordance with industry best practices and Global Reliability Engineering principles.
- Understand how components integrate with one another and how to make those integrations resilient and reliable.
- Be able to manage the dependencies of requirements across multiple teams and departments.
- Mentor more junior analysts within the department and within the wider company as a whole.
What you'll bring:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrable experience working with highly collaborative engineering teams and external vendors
- Hands on experience defining and documenting requirements, translating them into technical solutions, and preparing user stories & accompanying documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and adept at translating complex technical concepts into meaningful recommendations.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills, with a clear understanding of what is important when building highly available Streaming platform
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for playing a key role in ensuring departmental delivery is always protected; being highly approachable and available to facilitate on-time delivery.
- Experience working closely with Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) and / or working within a DevOps culture would be a plus
- Be able to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment. Experience working on an OTT Platform or in video processing a plus.
- In-depth understanding of all stages of the systems delivery life cycle and of the inter-relationships between different technical areas and business areas.
OTT: Our team develops and supports technologies for globally. No matter the device, the time, or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world's best entertainment.