Job Title: Senior Technical Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Want to do the best work of your life?
Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Their people make the brand a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
What you'll do:
- Facilitate workshops and showcases to capture and analyse business requirements with scope
- Work with a highly skilled, self-organising, cross functional development team to find the best technical solution for new features and requirements
- Create user stories using analysis techniques such as BDD and INVEST
- Work with the Scrum Master to maintain sprint backlogs
- Develop a strong and in-depth understanding of the Subscriptions Journeys
- Identify and analyse risk and impact dependencies for escalation. Be a constant source of product information
What you'll bring:
- Great understanding of techniques such as BDD, User Story Mapping and the ability to help Minimum Viable Products for projects and features
- The ideal candidate will have experience working for media/betting companies.
- Experience working with Scrum Teams
- Great collaboration and facilitation skills. You should have the ability to get the best out of people, develop excellent working relationships, facilitate meetings, planning sessions and bring people together.
- Skills as a problem solver. Know that even if you don't know the answer, someone will.
- Ability to work across multiple work streams and projects at any given time
- Experience to prioritise work and make key decision when the called up
- Good understanding of APIs and how they are used for back end development
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you!