SQL DBA, SQL Server DBA, Database Administrator T-SQL, SSRS, Index tuning, SQL Profile, SSES, Qlikview, IPaaS, Power BI, PCI,Security, Home + Office work
My leading client is looking for a Senior SQL DBA to be responsible for handling and optimising their SQL code, working alongside colleagues to deliver business intelligence, maintaining and creating data integrations between our systems and servicing customer data requests and integrations. You will be in a unique position to help define the roadmap for change within a company that is investing heavily in new technology.
- You will work with the Technology team to ensure high availability of business-critical systems improving our resilience, RTO and RPO over time.
- Suggest processes and technologies to improve our control, implementation and delivery of business intelligence across the company.
- Documenting, maintaining, rationalising and continually improving database servers, queries, views and stored procedures to optimise business performance.
- The role will fulfil a mixture of supporting day to day activity, maintaining SQL database assets, improving business intelligence and implementing projects
- Working with colleagues to improve our reporting capabilities, toolsets and implementation of business intelligence projects. This will combine a pragmatic work making business as usual work effectively and implementation of projects to improve our business intelligence capability.
- Providing technical and business advice to colleagues on our data assets and methods of utilising them effectively.
- Maintain, design and own ETL processes across all systems
- Aid in the implementation of new technology to support business growth
- Articulates issues and solutions in a way that can be understood easily by all parties
If this sounds of interest please send me your profile for a further conversation.