SQL DBA, Database Admin, SSRS, Power BI, Azure
My leading in the West Midlands is looking for a SQL DBA you will be involved in the Management, support and upgrades. You tasks will involve performance analysis including using key tools like SQL Profiler along with third line support for all core applications on premise and SAAS solutions, Azure management and support for new and current setup.
- Solid and thorough understanding of the technical components of the SQL Server environment, with experience in SQL
- Worked in an enterprise environment supporting SQL servers in AlwaysOn configuration
- Previous experience performance tuning SQL scripts.
- Some understanding of wider SQL offerings (SSIS, SSAS , SSRS , R, MDM, Azure SQL )
- Knowledge of PowerBI and on-premise data gateways
- Good written and verbal presentation skills. Must be able to present information clearly and concisely.
- Advise Sql developers on latest changes in SQL technologies
- History of upgrades and installs including Service packs and Cumulative updates
- Support and Troubleshooting "SQL Always on availability groups"
- Previous experience working with Dynamics databases is desirable.
If this sounds of interest please send me your cv asap
If this role is of interest please send me your cv ASAP