Lead Solution Architect - SaaS / PaaS / Cloud FULLY REMOTE (UK BASED)
We are looking for several experienced Solution Architects (with experience working in SaaS / PaaS environments) to work on multiple complex Programmes and Projects, dealing with Application Domain Standards, Guidance and Road-maps. Some of the work will be challenging so you will require a broad architectural knowledge and the tenacity to ensure the delivery of end-to-end solution architectures.
- Ensuring that designed solutions on the programmes and projects are fit for purpose
- Meet business needs and highlight any areas of deficiency or strategic conflict.
- Play an active part in the realisation of the design to deliver the desired business outcomes.
- Resolve conflicts with inter-dependencies in multiple initiative scenarios - arbitrating between organisations and suppliers.
- Cover the end-to-end solution to provide a fully rounded service i.e. the business, information, application and technology aspects of the solution with support from specialists in both business and technical domains.
- Work with project managers and service owners to provide whole life costing for the components of the architecture in order to select best value approaches and inform the organisation as to the economy of their solutions estate.
- Work with commercial colleagues to provide input to tender materials and conduct supplier and product evaluation.
- Support technical and architectural requirements capture, design and assurance including injection of architectural stories into backlogs.
- Perform agile modelling within a Scrum team and the ability to contribute as a Scrum "development team" member by completion of hands-on technical tasks.