London (Remote for now)
- Influence the technical direction of the team from a design and technology stack point of view.
- Write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed and performed at scale
- Champion and coach peers in software development best practices and best of breed technology.
- Work with a self-organising and cross functional agile team using techniques such as Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Take an active role in user story definition, assisting QAs and business stakeholders with acceptance criteria.
- Participate in regular showcases of new work to the our product owners and other business stakeholders.
- Take a pro-active role with production issues and release management.
- Strive for continuous improvement within the self-regulated team, mentor peers and associates working in cross functional feature teams.
- Enjoy the extensive benefits of working for a large yet dynamic organisation.
- Help pull together project plans through estimations.
If you feel like you match the skill set, then please submit your CV and we will be in touch!