Senior Simulation Software Engineer
A Simulation Software Engineer is required by prestigious organisation in their Farnborough offices. Due to consistent growth and increased workload, my client is looking to secure a Simulation Software Engineer to join their established software development team.
This team undertakes a variety of work, ranging from prototyping and concept demonstrators to large-scale systems in support of military training, testing, evaluation and experimentation.
In this leadership role, you will be responsible for leading a number of innovative simulation and software development projects. As Senior, you will play an important role delivering cutting edge projects and shaping how delivery is executed.
What's in it for the Senior Simulation Software Engineer?
- A competitive Salary
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Senior Simulation Software Engineer:
- Eligible for or hold SC clearance
- Development experience using C++, Java or C#
- Experience developing simulation software in the defence, gaming or adjacent sectors
- Prior experience with simulation interoperability standards such as DIS, HLA, SIMPLE
- Skilled in the full software development lifecycle including Agile
- Must have a genuine passion for software Development
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a sound understanding of systems engineering principles
Desirable Skills for the Senior Simulation Software Engineer:
- Proven track record of using Live, Virtual, Constructive and Gaming training and simulation systems
- Experience using, configuring and integrating with COTS simulation products
- Some understanding / appreciation of tactical datalinks
- Experience using automated integration and testing tools
- Experience with Atlassian tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence & BitBucket)
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Senior Simulation Software Engineer and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.