Service Designer-Throughout the UK- 12 months
Role: Senior Service Designer
Location: Remote/Throughout the UK
Duration: 8 months
Our client, a market leading multi-national technology consultancy are looking for a Senior Service Designer, to join them on a customer-based project based Remotely. The assignment is an initial 8-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella Role.
The client require an experienced Senior Service Designer to join a team delivering new Services as part of their ongoing programme of change and transformation within their critical national infrastructure delivery portfolio. They should be experienced in operating in a complex multi-vendor environment
Essential skills and experience:
- Tackling complex problems, understanding the wider systems they sit within and maintaining focus on both the details and the big picture
- Considering and working with the different materials of a service, including policy, processes, people, technology or infrastructure, front or backstage, across any channel or touchpoint
- Structuring and managing the design process, framing problems and identifying measurable target outcomes to align effort and build consensus.
- Designing evidence-based solutions that balance simplicity, effectiveness, efficiency and the wide-ranging needs of the people affected by them, while working creatively within constraints
- Designing in a multidisciplinary environment, working effectively with, and constructively influencing
If this sounds like you-apply now!