Lead Digital UX/UI Designer
As part of my clients Digital Strategy, markets continue to build their local digital teams and capability to build world class digital products and features as well as ensure they maximise their opportunities for customer engagement through their digital channels and staff.
Lead support of UX/UI design activity to create 'Best In Class' experiences for the Public Websites, Internet Banking, Share dealing and Mobile (including future channels/devices).
Undertake all aspects of design activity from concept to customer testing to produce UCD deliverables (including initial sketches, wireframes, clickable prototypes) in line with Global and Regional Digital orderbook and in conjunction with other Digital teams.
You must have:
- Strong understanding of Digital business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and/or other consumer product development is a strong advantage.
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy; ability to drive strategy into action
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation.
- Customer focussed, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferable.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player.
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments and understand the implications.
- High level of resilience and self-motivation
- (UX) - Good experience in User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation
- (UX) - Skilled in the use of prototyping tools, flash and rich media
- (UX) - Good experience of working with and managing agencies particularly usability testing
- (UX) - Strong knowledge of interaction design and information architecture disciplines, creating wireframes, site maps, user workflows, personas and prototypes.
- (UX) - Strong understanding of user research and user testing methods and translate the research findings into design solutions.
- (UX) - Good experience of reviewing existing digital solutions and provide expert user experience analysis
- (UX) - Work with the business to clarify the requirements for a piece of work and the problem trying to be solved.
- (UI) - Understanding of layout and typography and meticulous attention to design detail
- (UI) - Strong working knowledge of responsive design
- (UI) - Good understanding of modular/atomic design
- (UI) - Good working knowledge of native UI design
- (UI) - Strong knowledge of (rapid) prototyping tools and techniques
- (UI) - Good experienced working in an agile/scrum development project environment(UX)
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.