Our Defence client require a Senior Service Delivery Manager (SC Cleared) with experience of business process controls.
Specialist support required assisting with the delivery of a move to pre-emptive Event Management, involving utilisation of event management tooling licences/support, securing supplier event management data, and overseeing a phased roll-out.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience Managing suppliers, including reviewing quality, providing direction on the prioritisation of tasks, and resolving conflict.
- Experience of operating within or supporting a SIAM-based IT Service Management operating model.
- Experience of setting up and successful coordination of User Groups with a membership that includes IT technical specialists.
- Experience of the successful Project Management of UK Defence projects or UK Government projects.
- Specific experience of IT Event Management and the SIAM-defined Event Management processes.