Job Title: Senior Service Architect - Delivery
Are you a customer-focused, value-driven Service Architect? Can you use your experience and knowledge to design and implement cost effective solutions to our customers, whilst maintaining an excellent security posture? Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to design and set up the end-to-end service designs for our customers.
This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
We are looking for a Senior Service Architect with knowledge and experience of service design, service architecture and management in secure environments who can take responsibility for the service design of high value / complexity deliveries into live service. In this role, you will:
- Define/create Service orientated descriptions (stories)
- Co-create within a work-stream of different disciplines
- Design services based on minimal viable products with the ability to extend and not rework
- Transition Services
- Introduce iterative services that address levels of maturity, recognising business value propositions
- Identify efficiencies and opportunities for Service improvement and innovation
- Create easy to follow process documentation.
- Private IT Cloud provisioning
- ITIL® Service Management (to foundation level)
- Service Design, Transition and Operation
- Designing services
- Agile or Scrum.
- A technical background
- Good understanding of virtualisation technologies
- Wiliness and ability to learn.
Shape your world and achieve together
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at the company
Our Company has been recognized as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information.