Senior Server Engineer (SC Cleared) - Malvern
Our client is a world-leading security and technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting-edge projects. The organisation is made up of dedicated experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets, all working together to explore new ways of protecting what matters most. People around the world depend on them for their safety and security, and to enable the safety and security of others. Partnering with customers, the teams help to save lives; reduce risks to society; and maintain the global infrastructure on which we all depend.
Working across a range of projects, you'll work as a Senior Server Engineer who will bring leadership to the current team across MS Servers. In this hands-on role, you will lead a team of engineers, allocate work-load, oversee projects and also be hands-on with the higher complexity work.
You will be setting up new servers, supporting current systems, upgrades, and patching. This is a typical Senior Server Engineer role, where you will need Windows Server experience, Virtualisation & VMWare experience.
What will I be doing?
- The Senior Server Engineer will get the opportunity to show your extensive Infrastructure experience.
- You will be able to lead a team of Server Engineers.
- The Senior Server Engineer will also be hands on with setting up new servers.
What do I need?
- Broad Servers experience including Virtualisation, VMWare & Windows Server.
- You must have experience working as a senior member of staff. Showing experience of leading teams and developing junior members of staff.
- Experience in Core Windows Operating Systems (2008 onwards),
Our client is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent in the market and the salary, benefits and reward scheme is designed to make sure they achieve that. The reward scheme means that you will share in the company's success, as well as be rewarded for your own.
You'll also need either hold or be willing to undergo government vetting to achieve UK security clearance. In return we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a commitment to help maintain a strong work/life balance.
- Significant long-term investment in learning and development
- Employee engagement surveys, to ensure the company listen's to suggestions for improvements
- Share Incentive Plan and Private Medical Insurance
- 25 Days Starting leave with option to buy additional annual leave
- Group Personal Pension Scheme - contribute 7% and the company will contribute up to 10.5%
- Discounted personal accident insurance and free regular health assessments
- Heath cash plans, childcare vouchers, dental insurance, high street store discount scheme including reductions on meals out and cinema tickets