Job Title: Senior SAP O2C/SD consultant
Location: Currently remote (London once offices open)
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Up to £608 per day based on relevant experience
Role will fall inside IR35
Role Spec Below. Key Technical Skills SAP O2C/SD
Experience with and knowledge of SD in S/4HANA.
- Responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of SAP SD functional solutions.
- This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest calibre to ensure client satisfaction.
- This person will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiency's, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiency's for clients.
- As an SAP SD consultant will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or SAP support & maintenance projects within logistics functional area.
- Based on user requirements analysis will prepare functional design and specifications, system configuration, perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution.
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge.
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs. Familiarity with SAP Inventory Management and Material Master functional expertise (system configuration) is required
- Should have ITIL knowledge (Incident/Change/Knowledge/Problem Management)
- Knowledge of Pharma/Life science domain
- Knowledge of Service Now tool - It will be added advantage
Please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.