Senior Salesforce Developer / Team lead
6 Month Contract
Based in Sunbury on Thames, Surrey
Day rate up to £467
As a Salesforce developer, your duties are to work as part of a development team to code software or application solutions on the Salesforce platform or another piece of Salesforce cloud technology
Essential skills and experience:
- Salesforce Platform I & II OR Legacy Salesforce Developer Certification
- Senior Developer with at-least 5+ years of recent hands-on Salesforce experience on writing code for trigger, Control org, batch job, lightening component etc.
- Alongside the coding experience, hands-on Salesforce experience for Salesforce configuration items e.g. Validation rule, process builder, flow, report, report types, dashboard, flexipages etc.
- Experience of leading the team/ team management
- 2-3 years' experience in Git, Versioning, CI/CD Pipeline
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.