SENIOR QUALITY INSPECTOR
Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, medical cover, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts etc
The Senior Quality Inspector is responsible to the Production Manager. They shall lead Mechanical & Electrical Inspection resource in the inspection and release activities for production deliverables from within the Production Organisation and to manage compliance and audit activities.
The Senior Quality Inspector will be charged with the sustainment of quality of execution and output of Production activities within the Workshops and compliance of the Production Delivery Organisation.
- The Senior Quality Inspector will support the Production Engineering Lead and Production Manager to ensure production activities meet EASA Part 21 G, MAOS, Nadcap and AS9100 aerospace approvals.
- You will carry out inspection activities ensuring that relevant process is followed during task including understanding and interpreting written (and where appropriate verbal) design information/instruction.
- The Senior Quality Inspector will be inspecting parts and assemblies in accordance with applicable design data and or work instructions.
- You will be inspecting equipment, jig, fixtures etc. in accordance with applicable design data and or work instructions.
- The Senior Quality Inspector will complete manufacturing records and test reports.
- The Senior Quality Inspector will show demonstrable experience of having operated at the level of Compliance Manager or Senior Inspector - Production Organisation delivery
- You must be able to understand, interpret and apply the relevant regulatory, legal and ethical requirements and other regulations that apply . (Including ISO9001, CE Marking, AS9100, MAA DAOS, MAOS, EASA PT21J, EASA PT21 G, MCA etc.).
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted, I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place over the next few weeks and we are short listing as we speak!
If you need any further information drop me (Craig) an email at