Senior Infrastructure Delivery Manager - SWIFT Payment
Open to multiple locations across the UK - London, Manchester, Leeds, Edinburgh
Willing to do weekend overtime as and when needed.
We are actively looking to secure an IT Infrastructure Delivery Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client is a large International multinational technology corporation.
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects across various departments. This speciality is for those who have managed projects that provide IT Infrastructure services to our client. IT Infrastructure projects range from strategy, design, and planning, to integration and optimisation, to hardware and software technical support. Experience within the banking domain would be beneficial.
- Excellent knowledge of managing budgets, forecasting, and reporting.
- Excellent experience of matrix managing offshore/onshore resources with technical understanding of provisioning & troubleshooting of:
- VMware/UNIX/WAS/Oracle/F5/Firewalls/Storage/Backup infrastructure on Payment systems.
- Experience / understanding of SWIFT
- Experience of working in high pressure environments.
- Experience of working with Infrastructure Architects (IA).
- Willing to push back to customers / IAs until requirements are clear and documented.
- Willing to do weekend overtime as and when needed
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
If you have the skills above, please submit your CV at the first instance.