Role: Senior Programme Manager
Location: Remote-Occasional travel to Reading/Havant
Duration: 6 Months
Our client, a market leading multi-national energy and carbon provider are looking for a Senior Programme Manager to join them on a customer-based project based Remote-with occasional travel to Reading/Havant. The assignment is an initial 6-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella
The role will be responsible for the teams Workplace Digital Programme enabling the IT Digital vision, adoption, enhancement towards agile. The role is also responsible for ensuring that we deliver maximum value from the programme. You will need to scope, resource, deliver digital change into the organisation
The role requires excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
ADO (Azure Devops)
Exec Communication/stakeholder experience
Experience of rolling out O365/Information Governance/Digital Applications
Experience of I+P Infrastructure (Infrastructure and Platform)
* Ensure that the team delivers both agile projects, leveraging internal, contractors, and 3rd party resources.
* Provide leadership and strategic direction.
* Effective Business engagement and stakeholder management. Ensure their requirements are being met and that we provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Work closely with the Product Owners.
* Takes responsibility for the programme governance.
* Align the programme to Security policy and security assurance
* Plans and monitors the programme's overall progress and schedules project deliverables, goals
Resolves any issues and instigates corrective action as appropriate
* Programme Manager experience; track record running complex programmes with multiple teams
* Experience managing resources contractors and 3rd parties
* Agile experience
* Stakeholder Management and reporting, Exec level
* Managing and sourcing the right resources to enable teams to deliver
* Ability to delegate appropriately and effectively.
* Ability to effectively manage conflicting stakeholder needs
If this sounds like you, apply now!