Role: Senior PLM Solution Architect - BIM and integration
Location: London ideally
We are seeking an experienced Senior PLM Solution Architect to support the Teamcenter deployment and integration in our growing nuclear company.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in incrementally enabling capability to the business, starting with Document Management, Systems Engineering approach to Requirements Management, and integration of WBS and PBS via Primavera P6. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the nuclear industry, as well as a strong background in CAD/CAM/PLM and related technology strategy consulting in conjunction with Business Transformation,
- Design, develop, and implement Teamcenter solutions and architecture to support business needs, with a focus on Document Management, Systems Engineering approach to Requirements Management, and integration of WBS and PBS via Primavera P6.
- Collaborate with Security and Cloud experts to enable the management of Sensitive Nuclear Information (SNI) in the cloud.
- Design and develop PLM solutions for nuclear power organizations, including the development of new nuclear reactors, reviewing business and security requirements, and integration of BIM information.
- Work closely with the client's chosen IT service provider to manage infrastructure and solution deployment through development, testing, pre-production, and production stages.
- Provide technical and solution architecture expertise to the project team, ensuring alignment with overall company objectives and technology strategy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 15 years of experience in CAD/CAM/PLM, including a minimum of 8 years in technology strategy consulting.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing PLM solutions for nuclear power organizations, including new build projects.
- In-depth knowledge of Teamcenter, Systems Engineering approach to Requirements Management, and integration of WBS and PBS via Primavera P6.
- Strong experience working with Security and Cloud experts to manage Sensitive Nuclear Information (SNI) in the cloud.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and project management skills.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience as a Technical Architect and/or Solution Architect in the nuclear industry.
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards, regulations, and best practices.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
Advanced degrees and relevant certifications are a plus.