Our Public Sector client are recruiting for a Senior Microsoft Dynamics specialist to join their Automatic Enrolment team and build a modern Case Management tool. Initially you will be building a proof of concept to demonstrate the capability of D365 and the benefits it could bring to our 'C&E' case team.
We're looking for someone to become to technical lead for the project, to take our users on a journey and show them the best of D365 and how it will improve their working lives.
- Implement changes to the Dynamics 365 for Customer Service application
- Liaise with internal customers to ensure that business requirements of the application are fulfilled
- Work with the wider delivery team (Product Owner, Scrum Masters, BA's, junior D365 team members, Tester etc) as part of an Agile project team; iteratively building out the PoC
- Collaborate with other teams to develop system integrations, data migration and automated testing
- Offer technical advice and guidance to the business
Key Skills / Experience
- Strong experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration and development experience
- Strong experience of the Power Platform (PowerAutomate, PowerApps, Power BI)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
- Microsoft Dynamics certifications desirable
- Strong ability to convey technical information to the non-technical
- Strong experience of operating in an Agile development team
- Strong Experience of working with deployment pipelines to deploy D365 solutions
- Experience of Azure DevOps preferable