Senior Lead Automation DevOps Engineer and Infrastructure Manager - Permanent - Hybrid working - Negotiable salary
We are seeking a results-orientated Senior lead Automation DevOps Engineer and Infrastructure Manager to join our client's Cloud Platform service product team. Your main responsibility in this role is to help to design and build secure and reliable core cloud platform technology to support their business systems. They have migrated their IT systems and services into public Cloud. As the successful applicant you will participate in building and operating their cloud technology platform in collaboration with all parts of the organisation.
Automating, developing, and improving complex IT workflows. You should have preference for IT Operations, Automation, IT Security and Opensource. It is an advantage that you have strong scripting skills.
The position is hybrid and is located in London 3 days week and 2 days from home.
Working in their globally distributed team you will contribute and support their business partners need for stable and innovative IT cloud infrastructure.
What you will do
- Develop, automate, and operate our cloud infrastructure platform
- Research and implement state-of-the-art cloud-based technologies
- Incorporate IT security principles as core components of the technical architecture
- Help to migrate from traditional servers to decoupled systems
- Respond to incidents, ensuring the restoration of services when required
- Develop and operate systems in our portfolio
- Contribute to the team's backlog of activities
What you need
- Development - Python, Powershell and/or Bash
- IT infrastructure management - Both Windows and Linux server
- DevOps, Agile and CI/CD principles
- Public Cloud experience or ability to learn
If you are interested in the above role, please apply!