Senior IT Service Desk Agent
Senior IT Service Desk Agent is required by prestigious organisation in their Farnborough offices.
As the Senior IT Service Desk Agent, you will be providing IT Service Desk support to both internal and external customers, covering software, hardware and mobile devices in a 24/7/365 environment.
You will provide 1st and 2nd line support via phone, email and face to face. Be responsible for IT call logging/ticketing within agreed SLA. Strong communication and interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with people of all technical abilities and seniority levels.
What's in it for the Senior IT Service Desk Agent?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Competitive Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Senior IT Service Desk Agent:
- Eligible for SC clearance
- Previous experience of working in a busy Service Desk environment
- Hold or be working towards CompTIA A+ qualification
- Support experience of Win 10 & iOS Operating Systems, Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2016
- Experience of working to defined service levels
- Strong customer service skills both via telephone and face to face
- Knowledge of ITIL
Desirable Skills for the IT Service Desk Agent:
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Understand Networking
- ITIL Foundation V4 certification
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Senior IT Service Desk Agent and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.