Senior IT Cyber Security Analyst - CISSP or CySA+ or MSc Information Security
Weymouth, Dorset, or London, South East UK or Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£45,000pa + £5,000 Car Allowance, Hybrid & Flexi-Working & Training & Certifications Available
Weymouth, Dorset, or London, South East UK, or Staffordshire + Hybrid and Flexible Working as Standard
The Client: Are a well-known High St and Online retailer who are seeking a Senior IT Cyber Security Analyst who specialises in Microsoft / Wintel Servers and Virtualisation supporting a UK wide infrastructure.
Objective: You will support the Head of Information Security in delivering the Information Security service to the global business.
You will lead all Cyber Security Operations function and be the first point of contact for technical information security related matters.
- Act as the first point of action or escalation for the identification of security incidents and their investigation.
- Be responsible for the managed Security Operations Centre (SOC), Network Monitoring and Managed Detection and Response services and associated vendor relationships.
- Be the subject matter expert for technical security related queries, providing the Security Architect, IT Service and Delivery teams and business stakeholders with authoritative advice and defined security requirements.
- Be responsible for the Security Education and Awareness scheme.
- Ensure Cyber Security campaigns are conducted, and improvements implemented and ensure colleague queries around policies and requirements are appropriately answered in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for the Vulnerability Management process.
- Act on vulnerability information and conduct Cyber Security risk assessments and work with suppliers, partners, and internal teams to ensure security vulnerabilities are identified, assessed, and remediated in good time.
Key Requirements you will need:
- In depth knowledge of Information Security concepts and principles, including cloud security capabilities.
- Experience with configuring and utilising security tooling, including SIEM, EDR, vulnerability scanners, CASB, network scanning, DLP.
- Hands-on IT experience with proven expertise in a previous Information Security role.
- Vendor management experience.
- A relevant intermediate or advanced Information Security based qualification (e.g. CISSP, CySA+, MSc Information Security)
- Ability to critically analyse information and make decisions based on judgement, knowledge, and experience.
- Knowledge of Retail and eCommerce is of great advantage but is not essential.
- Working knowledge of the Information Security elements of Data Protection regulations (e.g. GDPR, The Data Protection Act 2018) is essential.
- Knowledge of the NIST Cyber Security Framework is of advantage.
- Awareness of regulations that affect Retail, such as PCI DSS, is of great advantage but experience of maintaining compliance is not essential.
CISSP or CySA+ or MSc Information Security Certifications will be advantageous.
Call 0121 712 8715 today!