Senior Interaction Designer
Remote - London / Croydon / Hursley
We require an experienced Senior Interaction Designer to join a team delivering new Services as part of their ongoing programme of change and transformation within their critical national infrastructure delivery portfolio. They should be experienced in operating in a complex multi-vendor environment.
- Coaching and mentoring other interaction designers, growing skills, and providing constructive feedback on work
- Talking about, and advocating for user-centred design to various audiences and stakeholders, in a way that other people understand
- Understanding how the internet works and the technology constraints that may need to be considered in design
- using your extensive knowledge of visual and interaction design to create usable, accessible and responsive user interfaces
- Running workshops, leading discussions and facilitating the design of the service through collaboration with other professions
- Understanding user needs, participating in research activities and interpreting user research to inform design
- Sketching, concept creation and designing prototypes at different levels of fidelity
Please submit CVs today!