Senior Infrastructure Engineer
We are actively looking to secure a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join Experis.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Provide strategic input for Projects to ensure delivery of systems and Operational readiness
- Proven track record in system design, build and management of Windows 2019/22 AND RedHat Enterprise Linux V8/9
- Proven track record in system design, build and management of Dell Storage Technologies and Veritas backups
- Proven track record in management of VMWare v7 solution
- Network protocols and topologies
- Proven customer facing experience in an IT service role
- Proven methodical and positive approach to problem solving
- Experience of working effectively both individually and as part of highly productive small to medium sized teams in an Infrastructure/Application ITIL based support environment
- Experience of business-critical real-time systems, ensuring high levels of availability through your direct actions.
- Demonstration of accountability to see issues through to successful resolutions.
- Experience of producing technical reports/documentation for a non-technical/technical audience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Dental cover
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Maternity Pay/Shared Parental leave and paternity leave
- Sick pay